Useful tips and notes on how to run daily stand ups and what to do with common problems. [martin fowler]
- Stick To Your Ribs: Ask the Chefs: “Are We a Service Industry Or a Product Industry?” | The Scholarly KitchenAre journals a product, created through the provision of free services in return for resale rights, or are journals a service which is paid for by selling the resulting product? Your answer likely depends on where you are in the authorship/readership chain at a given moment.
- Watching the audience move: A New York Times tool is helping direct traffic from story to story » Nieman Journalism Lab
- Which Are More Legible: Serif or Sans Serif Typefaces? | Alex PooleBack in 1998 when Times New Roman was still widely used on the web, my then boss made sure we always designed our web sites with Arial, as she hated the look of serif fonts on the web. Was it the case that sans serif fonts were more legible, or was it just a matter of taste?
- Stick To Your Ribs: Ask the Chefs: “Are We a Service Industry Or a Product Industry?” | The Scholarly Kitchen
- If Saturn were as close to the Earth as the Moon is, this is how it would look. http://t.co/IX8bvlQdQZ Perspective Pictures
- Elite Group of Researchers Rule Scientific Publishing http://t.co/yCVeTW7qlE Slashdot
- Bored? Need something to watch? Here are the six best titles added to @NetflixUK this week: http://t.co/HoQdlaiEGy http://t.co/stZPhPH7PB ShortList Magazine