Useful tips and notes on how to run daily stand ups and what to do with common problems. [martin fowler]
- Fall of the Banner Ad: The Monster That Swallowed the Web - NYTimes.comTwenty years ago last month, a team of well-meaning designers, coders and magazine publishers inadvertently unleashed on an unsuspecting world one of the most misguided and destructive technologies of the Internet age: the web banner ad.
- Population map: Use our interactive map to figure out how many flyover states it takes to equal one New York City.
- Responsive News — How the BBC should practice Responsive Web DesignUX need to alter how they perceive responsive web design, they need to address the scenarios of hostile browsers, tiny screens, slow connection speeds and touch inputs by default. Responsive web design isn’t about mobile or desktop, rather its about adopting a more flexible approach to the web.
- Fall of the Banner Ad: The Monster That Swallowed the Web - NYTimes.com
- @semanticist when eamon andrews steps from the shadows to announce you… have… been… trolled :-) Michael Smethurst
- What happens when you pour 1200ºF molten aluminum into an anthill? This. http://t.co/iGBGNCmQXP http://t.co/cLK0FgRxov Boing Boing
- @nickreynoldsatw @derivadow @nicferrier @nevali @ngrilly Einstein shit. cloud cover. take your pick Michael Smethurst