Jake Archibald and Jonathan Hassell explain more about why the BBC has started to remove microformats from pages that used the DateTime pattern.
“Not so long ago, media consumption was as simple as switching a channel. Today, technology and content distribution have got so complex that a new infrastructure is needed to return simplicity to media consumption. Enter URIplay, a DNS for media.”
Nice hack using Matt’s XMPP PubSub server : “This means one can then simply subscribe with a feed reader to a given collection and/or a XMPP PubSub node. All of this happening on the fly starting from an empty AtomPub service document.”
Should you find you are travelling to Antartica you can now find your Dopplr friends…
- Etymology of "Foo"Approximately 212 RFCs so far, starting with RFC 269, contain the terms `foo', `bar', or `foobar' as metasyntactic variables without any proper explanation or definition. This document rectifies that deficiency.
- Design - innovateukShort video looking at how design can help develop innovative products.
- How Google Sold Its Engineers on Management - Harvard Business Reviewmanagement
- Etymology of "Foo"
- Never mix up features with benefits ever again... http://t.co/rA5sgnnFQc User Onboarding
- Clear and insightful blog about CC0, attribution & the balance between the social, technical & legal. By @dancohen: http://t.co/Kn9MsQHbg3 Liam Wyatt
- "I am the ghost of Christmas Future Perfect Subjunctive: I will show you what would have happened were you not to have changed your ways!" Ian Duhig