Jake Archibald and Jonathan Hassell explain more about why the BBC has started to remove microformats from pages that used the DateTime pattern.
“Not so long ago, media consumption was as simple as switching a channel. Today, technology and content distribution have got so complex that a new infrastructure is needed to return simplicity to media consumption. Enter URIplay, a DNS for media.”
Nice hack using Matt’s XMPP PubSub server : “This means one can then simply subscribe with a feed reader to a given collection and/or a XMPP PubSub node. All of this happening on the fly starting from an empty AtomPub service document.”
Should you find you are travelling to Antartica you can now find your Dopplr friends…
- Every Great Product Owner Needs a Great ScrumMasterThe product owner and the ScrumMaster are two separate agile roles that complement each other. To do a great job, product owners need a strong ScrumMaster at their side. Unfortunately, I find that there is often a lack of ScrumMasters who can support the product owner. Sometimes there is confusion between the roles, or there is no ScrumMaster at all. This po […]
- Debunking PrincetonWe don’t really think Princeton or the world’s air supply is going anywhere soon. We love Princeton (and air). As data scientists, we wanted to give a fun reminder that not all research is created equal – and some methods of analysis lead to pretty crazy conclusions.
- Search the Netflix micro genresSearch over the 78,000 Netflix micro genres. It's an interesting way to discover movies.
- Every Great Product Owner Needs a Great ScrumMaster
- I know they aren't real but I love the idea of these books! https://t.co/AYDhYMsuU9 Great titles! Via @Scarfolk Sara Sheridan
- Pro tip from @dlichaw: insert a story arc diagram into yr persona doc (acts as easy to interpret visual summary) #xstorymapping #LeanUX14 Alison Austin
- Is Agile from Mars and UX from Venus? http://t.co/OGESJFQOaV - @carlmyhill & @steve_hayes recorded at @agiletourlondon for @InfoQ Anthony Green