Jake Archibald and Jonathan Hassell explain more about why the BBC has started to remove microformats from pages that used the DateTime pattern.
“Not so long ago, media consumption was as simple as switching a channel. Today, technology and content distribution have got so complex that a new infrastructure is needed to return simplicity to media consumption. Enter URIplay, a DNS for media.”
Nice hack using Matt’s XMPP PubSub server : “This means one can then simply subscribe with a feed reader to a given collection and/or a XMPP PubSub node. All of this happening on the fly starting from an empty AtomPub service document.”
Should you find you are travelling to Antartica you can now find your Dopplr friends…
- REST-ful URI design | 2PartsMagic BlogThis post is about URI naming. Designing URI names. Some tips and rules and conventions that you can follow when figuring out your application’s URIs. The focus is on URIs for ‘REST-ful’ applications. But many of the tips apply to any kind of website or application.
- Good Product Team Bad Product Team
- Organograms for public bodiesBeautiful
- REST-ful URI design | 2PartsMagic Blog
- Still obsessed with Chuck Jones' coyote/roadrunner rules. Awesome to so clearly, concisely define your characters. http://t.co/MRd4zguD93 Amos Posner
- Prayers to a deaf god? Or free improv at Robadors 23? An experience either way... http://t.co/rPaAgXCMXH @ramonpratsroura @marcomezquida a Jazz Noise
- X-ray image of a single virus, in 3D. Just incredible. http://t.co/FQPZzlSrS2 http://t.co/cO8ilnvEWW Corey S. Powell