Often the tech lead shares the responsibility for a project without formal authority. Success will be based on his ability to use his talents to get results from the team and approval and support from the management and the business.
consider how greatly we – people in the digital age – are indebted to typographers. Almost all of our visual communication is delivered using the products of their craft
Curious about everything, experts at nothing. They balance and feed the specialists
“RDF enables data from different systems to be drawn together and expressed within the wrapper of a single RDF document in a way very different to the top-down and robustly specified syntaxes used elsewhere in the IT world.”
The semantic web gets a bad name for being complicated: I think the XML syntax is the main cause of this. (I always think of RDF data as bubbles joined up by lines: it’s much clearer). But the most important concepts are quite simple and quite familiar
The MusicBrainz community are adding links to Wikipedia artist pages. This is great news.
- Every Great Product Owner Needs a Great ScrumMasterThe product owner and the ScrumMaster are two separate agile roles that complement each other. To do a great job, product owners need a strong ScrumMaster at their side. Unfortunately, I find that there is often a lack of ScrumMasters who can support the product owner. Sometimes there is confusion between the roles, or there is no ScrumMaster at all. This po […]
- Debunking PrincetonWe don’t really think Princeton or the world’s air supply is going anywhere soon. We love Princeton (and air). As data scientists, we wanted to give a fun reminder that not all research is created equal – and some methods of analysis lead to pretty crazy conclusions.
- Search the Netflix micro genresSearch over the 78,000 Netflix micro genres. It's an interesting way to discover movies.
- Every Great Product Owner Needs a Great ScrumMaster
- "...the nerdiest thing I've ever seen in my life, which undoubtedly explains why I like it so much"--@terryteachout http://t.co/KClPqDtXUM Maud Newton
- Orange tip Female Lee Gardiner
- I know they aren't real but I love the idea of these books! https://t.co/AYDhYMsuU9 Great titles! Via @Scarfolk Sara Sheridan