A few things worth highlighting:
- XLNT Platform: Driving A/B Testing at LinkedInOverview of Linkedin's A:B Testing framework and approach.
- Stick To Your Ribs: Ask the Chefs: “Are We a Service Industry Or a Product Industry?” | The Scholarly KitchenAre journals a product, created through the provision of free services in return for resale rights, or are journals a service which is paid for by selling the resulting product? Your answer likely depends on where you are in the authorship/readership chain at a given moment.
- Watching the audience move: A New York Times tool is helping direct traffic from story to story » Nieman Journalism Lab
- XLNT Platform: Driving A/B Testing at LinkedIn
- Why Apple doesn’t do MVPs http://t.co/EciHGQNuPM Neil Williams
- Siri’s Inventors Are Building a Radical New AI That Does Anything You Ask | WIRED http://t.co/3tGRbbz4r6 pretty impressive stuff #AI Gerd Leonhard
- Crossing the terminator we often see an optical refraction phenomenon that I have not figured out yet. http://t.co/az2iEPJCdU Alexander Gerst