A few things worth highlighting:
- Want a Better Pitch? Watch This. — Firm Narrative — MediumNever start a pitch by talking about yourself, your team, your product, or your total addressable market. Instead, start by naming the thing that’s getting in the way of your customer’s happiness. Do that by painting an emotionally resonant picture of how the world currently sucks for your customer, who/what is to blame, and why.
- Frictionless product design — Remains of the DayMinimalist design is about reducing the surface area of an experience. Frictionless design is about reducing the energy required by an experience.
- Designing in the dark: How we created the Guardian App for Apple Watch | Info | The Guardian
- Want a Better Pitch? Watch This. — Firm Narrative — Medium
- Follow Allen's tweet thread for what the NYT online design team have been doing: https://t.co/QGOLPVzXW0 Dan Hon
- 1/ I’m too lazy to blog about it but basically here’s the idea: Allen Tan
- My friend @jasonsantamaria wrote a book on web typography that’s better than anything you learned in school. http://t.co/fIup53HXkJ Mike Monteiro