A few things worth highlighting:
- Every Great Product Owner Needs a Great ScrumMasterThe product owner and the ScrumMaster are two separate agile roles that complement each other. To do a great job, product owners need a strong ScrumMaster at their side. Unfortunately, I find that there is often a lack of ScrumMasters who can support the product owner. Sometimes there is confusion between the roles, or there is no ScrumMaster at all. This po […]
- Debunking PrincetonWe don’t really think Princeton or the world’s air supply is going anywhere soon. We love Princeton (and air). As data scientists, we wanted to give a fun reminder that not all research is created equal – and some methods of analysis lead to pretty crazy conclusions.
- Search the Netflix micro genresSearch over the 78,000 Netflix micro genres. It's an interesting way to discover movies.
- Every Great Product Owner Needs a Great ScrumMaster
- Pro tip from @dlichaw: insert a story arc diagram into yr persona doc (acts as easy to interpret visual summary) #xstorymapping #LeanUX14 Alison Austin
- Is Agile from Mars and UX from Venus? http://t.co/OGESJFQOaV - @carlmyhill & @steve_hayes recorded at @agiletourlondon for @InfoQ Anthony Green
- "Mediocrity knows nothing higher than itself, but talent instantly recognises genius." — Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Dan Creswell