A few things worth highlighting:
- Building the dConstruct 2015 siteStart with the mark-up then add in the stuff...
- Want a Better Pitch? Watch This. — Firm Narrative — MediumNever start a pitch by talking about yourself, your team, your product, or your total addressable market. Instead, start by naming the thing that’s getting in the way of your customer’s happiness. Do that by painting an emotionally resonant picture of how the world currently sucks for your customer, who/what is to blame, and why.
- Frictionless product design — Remains of the DayMinimalist design is about reducing the surface area of an experience. Frictionless design is about reducing the energy required by an experience.
- Building the dConstruct 2015 site
- An astonishingly powerful new interactive from @nytimes. Open on your phone. http://t.co/pU9iB3IgMJ Sam Dolnick
- Now leading the search & interactive algorithm engineering team @netflix - exciting times ahead :) Yves Raimond
- The Financial Times' 404 page is pretty much a work of genius: https://t.co/MxdNuomhPk http://t.co/wbxxw9juAL Prad Prathivi