The idea is that anyone can add, edit or delete labels to describe segments of audio – in this case the Radio 4 programme All in the Mind. The hope is that if people create labels then it will make it much easier for others to find and navigate our radio programmes by letting you skip between the segments, filter by tags and read other people’s annotations.
- The Lab of an Electron Microscope PhotographerDavid Scharf is the world's leading electron microscope photographer. We visited his lab in Echo Park.
- Inspire Talk" if you’re sitting here listening to me, chances are you were born with a set of resources and opportunities that 95% of the humans on the planet can only imagine. In your pocket you carry access to information and power that would make a Roman emperor weep with envy. But that position, those same resources and opportunities, can often make a very effe […]
- As A User...
- The Lab of an Electron Microscope Photographer
- A fantastic analogy about climate consensus by @jtotheizzoe: http://t.co/BI0QrwUttt Phil Plait
- Google Island: http://t.co/218RnXRHnL Paul Downey
- HFF! sage's people